Kia ora, theatre whānau,
We are more than delighted to welcome you back to the theatre in 2022. After eight months of dark stages, we are excited to return with our 2022 line-up of entertaining plays. The cast has been rehearsing for My Cousin Rachel and is ready to bring you the New Zealand première of Daphne du Maurier's passion-filled mystery.
Your health and safety is our utmost priority, and our team at Howick Little Theatre have robust processes to ensure the safety of our audiences, casts, and crew. Entry procedures at our theatre have changed to reflect the move to the Orange Covid setting. Here is what you need to know for your visit:
- My Vaccine Pass – audiences are no longer required to present a My Vaccine Pass
- QR code sign-in – signing in is no longer required.
- Face masks – we strongly encourage you to wear a correctly fitted mask at all times inside the theatre except when consuming food and beverages, however this is no longer compulsory under the Orange setting.
- Hand sanitiser – we recommend that you use it on your arrival at the theatre and at times during your visit if you wish.
- Our seating capacity is 110 each night.
- Tickets for My Cousin Rachel are General Admission only. The front row is available for those in wheelchairs and with walkers only. We will revert to numbered seats for the rest of the year's productions (subject to government requirements).
- The Blue Room/bar and kitchen are open, although we are not serving tea/coffee during My Cousin Rachel.
- We have dedicated front of house volunteers each night solely to take care of you. This will include supporting mask use, extra cleaning responsibilities, etc.
- Although tea and coffee are not currently being served during our seasons, this is subject to review.
iTicket will be in touch with ticketholders directly should a show be cancelled or postponed. If you become unwell and are unable to attend your scheduled show, tickets may be exchanged for another performance (subject to capacity limits), refunded, or exchanged for a gift voucher if you can no longer attend.
Please contact us to discuss options regarding your booking.
We can't wait to get back on stage and see you at the theatre.
The team at Howick Little Theatre