Kia ora, theatre whānau,
Your health and safety is our utmost priority, and our team at Howick Little Theatre have robust processes to ensure the safety of our audiences, casts, and crew. Here is what you need to know for your visit:
- Face masks – although we strongly encourage you to wear a correctly fitted mask inside the theatre, except when consuming food and beverages, this is no longer compulsory.
- Hand sanitiser – we recommend that you use it on your arrival at the theatre and at times during your visit if you wish.
- Our seating capacity is back to 110 for each performance.
- The Blue Room bar is open for drinks, ice creams and light snacks.
- We have dedicated front of house volunteers each night solely to take care of you.
- My Vaccine Pass – audiences are no longer required to present a My Vaccine Pass
- QR code sign-in – signing in is no longer required.
iTicket will be in touch with ticketholders directly should a show need to be cancelled or postponed. If you become unwell and are unable to attend your scheduled show, tickets may be exchanged for another performance (subject to capacity limits) or exchanged for a gift voucher if you can no longer attend.
Please contact us to discuss options regarding your booking.
We look forward to seeing you at the theatre.
The team at Howick Little Theatre