Online Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a theatre member. Howick Little Theatre is a community theatre with a long history and reputation for quality productions, giving members an opportunity to meet new people and become actively involved in its performances and day-to-day operation. There are two classes of membership: adult and young adult (for those aged 25 years or under).
You can complete this online form to:
Apply for membership
Renew your membership
Update your contact details
Just select the appropriate option on the form.
Your details will be added to our contact database and your membership will be activated once the fee has been received. This will entitle you to all the benefits of membership:
- A comprehensive monthly e-newsletter.
- Discounted tickets to shows.
- Priority notification about HLT’s acting, directing, designing and technical workshops run by leading New Zealand theatre professionals.
- Support and encouragement from our ‘mentor’ scheme and from team leaders in your areas of interest.
- Special bar prices (adult members only).
- Free costume hire from our extensive theatre wardrobe (adult members only).
For a full HLT membership year, which starts on April 1, the annual Adult fee is $20 per person or $30 for two people in the same household. This fee reduces to $10 or $15 if you join after October 1. If you are aged 25 years or under, the annual Young Adult fee is $15 or $10 for six months. Please note that you must have PayPal account to be able to pay online.
Renewing Your Membership
Welcome back! We have made it easy for you to renew because we value your membership.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you will not be able to pay via the online form below. Instead, you will need to pay by direct credit into the HLT bank account. Contact the office for the HLT account number and details.